Thursday 24 January 2013

At Least It's Raining

I've now had three days at work and what an information overload it has been! I've been trying to get my head around basic routines and expectations, as well as the 'Art and Science of Teaching'... but at the moment I'm feeling quite overwhelmed to be honest. Although I'm not complaining because I have had a lot of support from the people at work and especially the prep team. I know I'm very lucky to have these experienced ladies around me who are generous and willing to help me get through my initial stages in teaching.
Today was a busy day. I'm glad there is a three day weekend coming up so that I can catch up with everything and do some planning for the following week and hopefully the next one as well... (that may be wishful thinking, but I'm going to try).
Anyway, aside from how hectic life is at the moment, today we have been blessed with some rain which has releived us of the summer heat and is giving the garden a nice watering. Apparently the rain is going to continue over the weekend so I guess that that will be good working weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment